STEVEN E. COSTELLO
Accomplished motorsports manager of Sports Car Endurance Racing, Indy Car, Formula One, NASCAR, and Vintage Sports Cars.
Steven Costello Motorsports Consulting
- Vintage Racecar restorations and racing preparation
- Motorsport event planning and mangement
- 2015 Pikes Peak Hillclimb, Unlimited Class winning Team Manager
Cavallino Holdings – Seattle, Washington
Vintage Racecar Consultant
- Pebble Beach Concours award-winning restorations of: 1956 Lemans-winning Jaguar D-Type; 1957 Mille Miglia-winning Ferrari 315S; 1959 Sebring-winning Ferrari TR59; 1954 Aston-Martin DB3S works car, 1965 Ford GT40 Roadster.
- Other projects: Vintage racecar preparation, management and engineering of: 1974 Porsche RSR; 1958 Lister Jaguar; 1958 Lister Chevrolet; 1964 Ferrari 250LM. (Cavallino Holdings is a private collection of historic automobiles)
SPA Technique – Indianapolis, Indiana
- Responsible for daily operations, new-market development and tradeshow-logistics for North American importer of SPA Design products-a leader in motorsports instrumentation and safety equipment.
Hogan Racing – Earth City, Missouri
- Manager of second Lola-Mercedes Indy Car team. Responsible for equipment-sourcing, hiring of personnel and logistical planning for 1999 CHAMP Car series.
Motion Motorsports, LLC – Indianapolis, Indiana
- Managed Chrysler-Dodge-MCI-sponsored team competing in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck series. Responsible for technical, financial, team personnel, and logistics. Liaison to owner, sponsors, and Chrysler personnel.
PacWest Touring Car Group – Indianapolis, Indiana
North American Super Touring Champions
(David Donohue-Driver’s Champion)
- Managed Chrysler-backed Dodge Stratus Super Touring Team. Responsible for initial race team start-up: shop planning, equipment sourcing, personnel hiring for two-car factory effort.
TWR (Tom Walkinshaw Racing) – England, France, and United States
Car Manager/Sub-Assembly Manager
- Projects included: Ligier Formula I test-team and TWR LeMans Porsche WSC, 1994-1995; Fastmasters Series, 1993; Jaguar-backed Camel GT team, 1989-1992.
SCCA Pro/National Driver: Formula Vee, Formula Ford, and Sports 2000.
High-Performance driving instruction for police academies and anti-terrorist executive protection.